Rag Traders

BEAUTY. FASHION. LIFESTYLE

Pages

1.12.14

Weekly Round up Instagram




This week we had our Motel SS15 press day where we dressed our sassy mannequins in pastel wigs and flared jumpsuits- paying homage to our 70s theme. Obvs as soon as the wigs arrived in the office we all decided we just HAD to try them on (I really need lilac hair now). I also popped along to #Riverislandss15 press day where we got to browse their gawjjj summer collection, decorate phone cases with glitter letters, emoji stickers and gooogly eyes LOVE THAT. We were also treated to some yummy cactus cupcakes and delicious tacos whilst we browsed the dreamy collection full of sassy neon trainers, sparkly sequin jackets, suede fringing and that timeless white trend to name just a few!


So after helping out at the Motel party last week I was gifted this errrmazing black faux fur jacket with a few other goodies, the coat came in perfect time as it's starting to get bloody freezing down here. I also went on a little trip to Primark and found this fab chunky wool jumper dress with a loose turtle neck which I absolutely love. At the end of this week I'm finally turning 20 (sad face) and I'm really not looking forward to not being able to use the excuse that I'm a teenager anymore however this little quote makes it seem a little better!